If you have been experiencing a pregnancy failure for a long time because of having ovulatory dysfunction or polycystic ovary syndrome, then you need medical attention in the form of a special drug, using which will make pregnancy more likely to occur. You may wonder what kind of drug is better to take in this case. And Clomid will be the best answer!
Why this medication? First of all, among all other possible ovulatory stimulants it has shown the best results in the clinical experiments. Second, it has also shown the lowest percentage of adverse effects in patients, thus making it one of the best female infertility drug that is generally well-tolerated.
- Clomid for Men: Success in Stimulating Testosterone Production
Though this medication has been primarily used for female infertility, it has also proved to be very effective for men with low testosterone levels. There's a number of Clomid success stories that confirm that even low dosages of the drug essentially increase testosterone levels in males without reducing the normal function of the testes.
Low testosterone levels, also referred to as hypogonadism, is a serious condition which may lead to loss of energy, depression, muscle aches and atrophy, reduced sexual desire, impotence, osteoporosis, anemia, weight gain and some more. Therefore, medical attention is essential.
And this is where Clomid for men comes in. It acts by means of stimulating the pituitary gland which regulates production of two basic hormones that are crucial for reproductive system - luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and. While LH promotes production of testosterone, FSH promotes production of semen in the testes.
This drug has several advantages over traditional testosterone replacement therapy in men with hypogonadism and low testosterone, namely:
• it comes as a tablet that is easily taken orally,
• it doesn't upset hormonal balance of the body, but promotes its own production of testosterone,
• it doesn't have pronounced side effects,
• it is reliable – Clomid success rate in men is very high. This is also one of the main reasons why it is a preferred drug of many professional athletes and bodybuilders for post cycle therapy (PCT).
And finally, it is very affordable – you can easily buy Clomid online and save a huge amount of money. Click here to order
- What Is It & How Does It Work?
Clomid is a non-steroidal fertility drug that belongs to the group of selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERM). Another name for this drug is Clomiphene Citrate and due to its effectiveness it is one of the most widely-prescribed synthetic drugs to induce ovulation. It’s an oral medication that is supplied as white & round 50 mg tablets only.
Clomiphene binds to estrogen receptor in the hypothalamus, ovary, pituitary gland, vagina, endometrium & cervix. It inhibits negative feedback on the hypothalamus and causes the pituitary gland to increase the production and release of a special hormone gonadotropins needed for stimulating ovulation, which is the release of an egg from the ovary.
It is a perfect fertility drug for women that have problems with naturally-occurring ovulation because of medical conditions, such as polycystic ovary syndrome or ovulatory dysfunction.
- Preventive Tips on Taking: Speaking Of Adverse Effects
Though Clomiphene may cause some unwanted effects during treatment, most of the adverse reactions associated with it are mild, transient and will disappear if the treatment is discontinued. Some side effects don’t usually need medical attention because they may be your body’s reaction while adjusting to the medicine, and sooner or later they will go away. But there are other side effects that may be rather bothersome or that don’t go away for a long time, and these will need medical attention. We can divide these symptoms into common, less common or infrequent, and rare.
• Common (≥1% of patients): hot flashes, abdominal discomfort (bloating), ovarian enlargement, heavy vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain or pressure, breast pain, breast tenderness, cyst formation.
• Less common or infrequent (0.1–1% of patients): abnormal vaginal bleeding, bleeding between periods, headache, eyesight problems (blurred vision, eyes sensitivity to light, double vision, decreased vision, yellow eyes, etc.), dizziness, mental depression, tiredness, restlessness, nervousness, trouble in sleeping.
• Rare (<0.1% of patients): ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (nausea, diarrhea, rapid weight gain, breathe problems (shortness of breath), rapid heart rate, little or no urinating, etc.).
- Clomid Prescription: How Should You Take It?
Clomiphene is good for your fertility but it may be not if taken in smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended (take it for 5 days starting on the 5th day of one’s menstrual period). That’s why always read the prescription label or better visit a doctor who will examine you and make some tests to determine your compatibility to this fertility drug (that you don’t have certain medical condition able to prevent you from taking the drug safely). So, if you want to get the best results with this medication, always take it exactly as directed by your doctor.
Click here to order Clomid online